Hannah has not been the best of sleepers lately. Last Friday she was up until 2:00 in the morning. Between 1:00 and 2:00 she kept popping into my room every five minutes with various complaints that went something like this.
Hannah: I can't sleep.
Me: Go to bed.
Hannah: There is a bug on my pillow.
Me: Brush it off.
Hannah: I think the bug is on me now.
Me: Brush it off.
Hannah: I can't find the bug now.
Me: Hannah, get in your bed and go to sleep.
The next night she was still up 11:30. I went into her room to tell her she needed to go to bed and this is what she told me.
Hannah: My nose is dry.
Me: Well let's try to blow your nose to see if that helps.
Hannah: That won't work! It is dry. Here feel!
She then grabbed my finger and tried to put it in her nose. After trying to put my finger in her nose for a few seconds (good thing my fingers are big) she said "Give me your pinky that one doesn't fit."
Needless to say I was laughing pretty hard by this point, declined to provide her my pinky and told her she really neeeded to go to sleep now. Crazy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment