Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, December 26, 2011

Splish Splash, Birthday Bash!


Look who's seven already. Hannah turned seven on November 14th. We had a swim party at Discover Aquatics with the girls in her class. The water was warm, she had lots of friends and a fun party in the Hawaiian-themed party room.

Even though we had a beach party theme we had to have a Hello Kitty cake. Hannah is in love with ANYTHING Hello Kitty right now. It is pretty funny to see the things Kelly and Matt played with they were little making a comeback. I should have saved all that stuff, I could have saved a fortune! :)

Hannah, you are growing up so fast. I love watching you grow. You are sweet, funny, adventourous and artistic and you have an amazing heart for others. You have learned to read this year and swim by yourself across the pool in swimming lessons. You learned how to tap dance and do ballet and tie your shoes too! I know the year ahead will hold many more adventures and firsts and I am thrilled that we get to spend each one with you. Daddy and I love you more than you know little girl, Happy Birthday and we hope all your birthday wishes come true.


Hannah showing off some of her new swimming skills.


Swim party!


Fun and friends.


My birthday rocks!


Hannah in the birthday chair.


Can't get enough of Hello Kitty.


Birthday fun with friends.


Look who's seven.


Make a Wish!


Think I'll have a small bite of cake.


Hannah reading one of her cards with Alexandra.


Hannah and her BFF Nora.


An Easy Bake oven! Thanks Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment