Blog Header

Blog Header

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011


I heard Hannah beginning to stir around 8:15 so I went to check on her. She had gotten up to go to the bathroom and was climbing back in bed so Santa wouldn't see her. When I told her it was morning she jumped out of bed and squealed with delight when she saw her Christmas stocking under the little tree in her room. She asked if she could open it first and then dove in.

Next it was downstairs to see what Santa left. She was so excited she just squealed and squealed until I though she might blow up! :) As excited as she was she did a great job of waiting until Matt and Grandma arrived around 9:00. Once we got everyone settled in we opened gifts. It was fun to see the packages Hannah wrapped and the beautiful wrapping Matt does. We finished opening everything around noon and then relaxed for an hour or so before we started working on getting dinner ready.

We had a wonderful Christmas. The joy of a young child really makes the holidays special and we are truly blessed to be able to experience the magic of the season through a child's eyes.

To all our family and friends who couldn't be with us we love you and hope your Christmas was a magical one. We wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Tree and presents.


Hannah and Daddy making Dad's pumpkin chocolate chip raisin walnut pancakes. Yum!


A Hello Kitty bedspread! Just what I wanted, thanks Grandma!


Giving Grandma a big Christmas hug.


What could this be?


Grandma and Hannah's new happy napper Olivia enjoying a little post-present nap.


Hannah and Daddy enjoying Christmas dinner.


Hannah and Matt with her new Figit.

No comments:

Post a Comment