Blog Header

Blog Header

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Cool Dad


Couldn't complete June without Father's Day. We took Daddy to his favorite city for Father's Day. He loves Portland and it is always fun to see the sites and have lunch at one of the many great pubs.

He is such an amazing father.  I don't know many guys that have tea parties, picnics and take their daughters on hikes, bike rides or who try the new dishes they cook up.                      

Little girl, you are loved by your Daddy, more than you can ever know and I know he would give you the world if he could.  You two are hilarious sometimes and you guys always bring a smile to my face as I watch you play together, tease each other or just sit and snuggle together.  I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and father for my children.

Happy Father's Day sweetie and to our Dads too.  We love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment