What do you think? I came home from work Friday and Hannah greeted me at the door wearing this "outfit." Quite ingenious really, ready for sun, snow and a night on the town. She keeps dressing like this she will save a ton on clothes when she is older with the 3 in 1 outfit style. My favorite part is the blue sequined peacock clipped to her sleep cap. :) I guess Naomi Campbell doesn't need to be too worried just yet.
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Fashionista?
What do you think? I came home from work Friday and Hannah greeted me at the door wearing this "outfit." Quite ingenious really, ready for sun, snow and a night on the town. She keeps dressing like this she will save a ton on clothes when she is older with the 3 in 1 outfit style. My favorite part is the blue sequined peacock clipped to her sleep cap. :) I guess Naomi Campbell doesn't need to be too worried just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Flashdance girls watchout... you look so adorablle .love ya
ReplyDelete